"Once upon a time, if I remember rightly, my life was abanquet where all hearts opened and all wines flowed. One evening I took Beauty upon my lap. I found her harsh, and reviled her. I took up arms against justice. I fled away. Misery and hatred, you enchantresses, to you my treasure was entrusted. I succeeded in extingusihing within myself every human hope. With the stealthy pounce of a wild beast I rushed upon every joy, to strangle it. "
_____Rimbaud
This is the fist paragraph of a season in hell, so the all information was from the poet felt in the Africa, meanwhile the Rimhaud was in 16 yeas old though about this poem, but as a result of the his lover and let his sister never allow published, when he felt his life like a abanquet and everyone could opened the wine and come out, to runing, the famous poet fell in love with Paul Verlaine, Paul Verlaince was a impresstive poet in Franch, they also have talet, so they fell in love with each other, it's was a famous love story in Franch centuny, in that times, the faggot waw forbid, but they don't care, untile 1872s , they eloped, the Paul leaved his wife his son, took his lover went to the London,they spent a lot of impresstive times, finally the Paul because his wife, he went to the jail. Howver, when Paul finished the term of penatly, Rimbau broke up with him, Paul come back and went his hometown to countin a poet. But the Rimbaud become a tourist in the world. but Rimbaud got a seriouse illness, when he was 37 years olf, Rimbaud was die. even the Paul was die in 52 years old. Both of them, we could called the die at an early age. So a season in hell was Rimbaud works. It's still deserveded our to commemorated, and it will be engrave on my mind.
没有评论:
发表评论