2015年6月7日星期日

Summarize: REPROT to the CHRIS PRATT



  " I THINK ANNA IS HEDGING HER BEYS THAT BETS THAT ONE DAY I'LL BE FAT AGAIN, AND SHE'LL SAY, 'REMEMBER, HONEY, I ALWAYS TOLD YOU I PREFERRED YOU THIS WAY."
                                                                                                                                   ----Chris Pratt

  This words from the GQ about the Chris Pratt, meanwhile GQ already use 5 page to wrote about Parks and Rec's would become Hollywood's next action superhero? Also his wife, the comic actress Anna Faris, and their son JACK, this words describe about a movie star family any knid of the story, In June 2015, Mr.Pratt also talked about his past, and how to going to became a actor, he told us he did waiter and suffer coach, by now, he already made a family, pretty wife, 2 years old son, at the same times,  a lot of brand invited him as this season model, like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Alexander Wang, he said he felt luck until now. As a husband, as a father.




没有评论:

发表评论