2015年5月19日星期二
XinzeYang Introduction.
This is XinzeYang,nice to see you here again, so let me introduce myself, I come from China,JiangXi, when I was a child I know I always be along because in my family I just the only son in my faily, I think that's like a rapier, you can say it's good or bad, the good thing is I could learn a lot of issue from the class and afer class, at the same times, I can enjoy all my family love, from my parents frome my grandpa, my relative.If I have free times I will go the swimming pool even the winter,also, I like the playing golf with my father .By now, I'm 18 years old, I just finished the high shcool, meanwhile, my parents decieded to let me come to Amercia,to start my college life. and you must be ask why I choose America and why I want to go the ASU. We all know the the United States has the most education in all the world, For the ASU, I have to introduce the US News, the US News is the most correct choose for the college, is orn website, from the Ivy league, that will change the rank in every year, ASU has the high rank in this, therefor, ASU has two such famous major, the Business and engineer, Ithink maybe the business is suit for me. I plan to studying here like three year, I want to finish that be early, because I want to as quickly as poosible to join the socity to get the job. In shot, I think i'am outgoing and love to know the new friends, for the summer class I think I will be know some of interesting friends, I have no doubt about that.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论