As a Slivery Gibbon,I trust everyone know I usually living in the treetops of the sacttered, it was so high,and it belongs island of Java's rainforest, meanwhile, the common people usually call me like Jawan Owa or Wauwau. If I feel hungry, we will sing, and we connect 1500 m, we dislike to move, and if I have the good mood at someday, I might be eat the flowers and leaves.The annual rainfall amout of the average temperature between 25 to 28 and the average temperature of the year was 2000 m and more than the temperature during the year.
In face, such as the primates are monogamous. each of us will as a neighboring groups overlap pretent our family.Because a lot of the common people joined the island and some of the rainforest place, and we have to move and change our place or some of the friends, they also have to move or die. If the family will be destroy and we have to depends on find a safe place to keep our life, the life will be continue, the truth is no one can change the destiny, but if it's really happen, we will fight to our enemies.
Yang,
回复删除Could you please write this is paragraph form? I can't read what you have written in white color.
Thanks
Carol
Yang,
回复删除Could you please write this is paragraph form? I can't read what you have written in white color.
Thanks
Carol